Thursday, September 3, 2009

My New Website !!!!

Bingo !!! i said to myself !!! when i heard my bro tell me that the website which we worked on is up and working.After years of work put together,hard work... sheer hard work infront of the pc i did a lot of work for this site i was very glad and he told me i visit the site and add my feedback on "The Site" well i did and guess what it was not the site which i worked on !!! damn it !!! he told me bro its on its way out, you got to wait some more time. I didn't know what to tell i was like cool man. And the site it was actually kind of cool i liked the template... after all its my bro's site i must like it even if i didn't like it i should act like i like it [Rite bro ??]. I know he he he... but yea seriously its nice. So i guess you guys should visit the site and tell me about what all changes you would like to see in the site, so that it looks even more cooler. hope you guys do visit the site...oops i forgot its called "Touring Talkies" You better visit the site fellas. oh and about the title "My new website" happens you know after all its my blog, i get to write what i want ;) In the next post i'l tell you the story of "How I Became Sharan B.E."

PS : For those who hate maths... you'l love it.

No comments: